In exercise of the powers vested in the Food Authority under section 43(1) of Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, read with sub regulation 6 of regulation 11 of Chapter VII of Food Safety and Standards (Food Import) Regulations 2017, the Bangladesh Standard and Testing In Institution (BSTI), Dhaka, Bangladesh, is hereby authorized to issue Certificate of the test analysis for the food products enumerated in the Annexure 1 for the purpose of import into India.
The test analysis certificates issued by BSTI shall be accepted by the authorities in India dealing in food import.
1. High Commission of Bangladesh
2. Bangladesh Standard and Testing Institution (BSTI)- with the request to send specimen copy of signature of the authority issuing certificate.
3. Shri. Bhupinder S. Bhalla, Joint Secretary, Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi-110002.
4. Director (Customs), Room No. 159A, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, North Block, New Delhi-1100010 with request to circulate this notification amongst all officials of Customs Department working as Authorized Officers.
5. All Authorized Officers, FSSAI- with request to inform their respective port trusts.
6. CITOP, FSSAI for publication on the FSSAI Website.
7. PPS to CP, FSSAI
1. Fruit Juice
7. Fruit Drinks
9. Tomato Ketchup
10. Fruit Syrup
11. Fruit Squash
12. Fruit Cordiqal
13. Edible Gel
14. Tomato Paste
18. Instant Noodles
20. Soft Drink Powder
21. Carbonated beverages