25 acp muzzleloader primer

Simply replace your factory breech plug with this stainless steel .25 ACP breech plug. Great value and performance for the price. The article went on to say that if you placed a sabot in the muzzzle and fired the 209 primer, then got your ramrod and pushed it back you could determine how much your primer charged unseated your sabot. A win-win. Go to Graybeardoutdoors.com and do a search on it. This 25 acp breech plug ignites Blackhorn 209 and Black MZ when I use CCI Magnum Small Rifle Primers. In this picture you can see the difference in the dimentions. See all NEF breech plug options listed at end of article.

When I did my 700ML bolt nose conversion, I decided on the .32ACP.

"Sub-Zero headspace" 209 Direct breech plugs for NEF in 5/8" and 7/8" threads available for $59.95, Large Rifle Vari-flame 5/8" and 7/8" threads complete with 10 LRVF adapters available for $79.95.

Keep up the good work. I may do a history and see if I can find the sight. OK, now I had the punch, all I had to do was wait for the Lee Auto Prime and shell holder to arrive. Contains the new Lee Auto Prime, 1/16' pin punch and a #15 Lee Shell Case holder. They said the 209 provided to much ignition causing strays. Midsouth carries everything from the Muzzleloader, Rifle, or Pistol you want, to the Black Powder, sabots, and bullets that go in it, in stock and for sale, from great brand like Lyman, CVA, Traditions, T/C, Pyrodex, Blackhorn 209, and many more! wish.

Then I realized that in order to use them I had to get them into the .25 ACP MagTech brass cases.

I had already gotten some CCI 400 small rifle primers. Out of the box accuracy with the factory breech plug was about 3.5". Jump to Latest Follow

It helps cut back on the crud ring that builds up from the powder or pellets moving or shifting before they ignite fully. Guys, I am approximately a month away from my pac-nor .45 Savage ML conversion and am contemplating using the hex head Savage breechplug modified to accept a .25 ACP … In this picture you can see the different profiles of each of the primers. MUZZLELOADING BULLETS 580 695-4223 ray@bpbullets.com, Barnes Muzzleloader Bullets and Accessories, Precision Rifle Muzzleloading Accessories, Ruger 77/50 Muzzleloader 209 Conversion Kit, Remington 700ML 209 Conversion Spare Nipple, T/C Large Rifle Primer Breech Plug Conversion.

Both groups measure around .6 "We only shot a couple of three shot groups with the Sidekick the way it came to us. JavaScript is disabled.

Copyright var date = new Date(); document.write(date.getFullYear()) E. Arthur Brown Company Inc. All Rights Reserved. This is just one way to do it. I visted a sight today that recomended a .25 acp primed casing for a muzzleloader primer instead of a 209. Surely they would have them. Left to right are CCI 209M, Win 209, Fed 209A, and Rem STS. .25 ACP Priming Kit. We Let us know how they work. They are Remington Cleanbore Muzzle loading primers and are in a green plastic case. Above: Targets shot with the NEF Sidekick with the .25 ACP breech plug. This kit converts the T/C Muzzleloader to use small rifle primers by way of .25 ACP cartridge cases and a custom breech plug replacement.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. OUT OF STOCK.

Cleaner and I never went that far, but I have gotten much better accuracy using 777 primers now as well as a much cleaner burn. I was really exited about getting to the range and testing some bullets with it. NEF primer carrier after two shots. Click Finally, a .25 ACP brass priming kit with all the tools necessary for priming those .25 ACP brass cases for use in the .25 ACP breech plug conversion! They didn't. 320-834-3000, FAX 320-834-3002 , Orders Only Toll Free 1-800-950-9088 New! He suggested that I put together a kit that contained all of the tools necessary for priming and re-priming the .25 ACP MagTech brass that come with the breech plug conversion.

.25 acp for muzzleloader primer. Oct 4, 2005 #1. It handled recoil well until we Never heard of one, much less where to get one. 1-8778-BULLET Cleaner; more accurate. Well, I just took a small block of wood, about 4"x4"x1" and drilled a few holes just a little bigger than the CCI 400 small rifle primer clear through the wood. Suite 500, Troy, Michigan 48084 USA. 25 ACP Primer. 7 ffg powder, our .25 ACP equipped Sidekick did not shoot a single group over I visted a sight today that recomended a .25 acp primed casing for a muzzleloader primer instead of a 209. As you can see by the photo of the primer … Discussion in 'Muzzleloading' started by chadmr82, Dec 10, 2010. BTW, the new breach plug sold for about $69 bucks.

Just wondering if anyone has tried this. MODERN Inline Muzzle Loading Rifles & Shotguns. Well, I try to keep an open mind so that is exactly what I did. There are several people that use that set-up. Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. As you can see by the photo of the primer carrier above, it was quite I visted a sight today that recomended a .25 acp primed casing for a muzzleloader primer instead of a 209. Improving

A forum community dedicated to Ohio’s fishers and enthusiasts. I recently read an article talking about using .25 caliber acp primers instead of 209 shotgun primers. The 200, 220 and 240 .40 Add to Wishlist Add to ... As low as $25.00. Western Powders, Blackhorn 209, CCI, Hodgdon, IMR, Pyrodex & More! IN STOCK. I would recommend the .25 here to on-line now. Also, there were only 2 companies that made .25's as opposed to 4 or 5 that manufactured the .32 ACP's. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 3290 W. Big Beaver Rd. 1.5" in the three days of shooting that we put it through.

conversion. We will contact you as soon as this product is available. What great products! the NEF Sidekick / Huntsman Bag of 200 Brass can be purchased at your favorite online retailer.

Cleaner and more accurate. Shotgunners buy a whole bunch more primers than do muzzleloader shooters. I found a place that had the Lee Auto Prime and the correct shell holder for the cases I was using, so I ordered them. tried the 350 gr bullets when it became obnoxious. It took him some time to find the right load but it sure paid off when he did. Best Prices.

Apparently they make a breach plug that allows you to fit a .25 caliber casing with the primer already in it. Muzzleloader Caps and Primers. It really seems to work. found the Sidekick quite pleasant to shoot.

more accurate.

I am sure there are more creative ways one could come up with. Come join the discussion about safety, gear, tackle, tips, tricks, reviews, reports, accessories, classifieds, and more! Prime and reprime the ACP brass as many times as you Once we found the sweet spot of 110 gr of Triple We only shot a couple of three shot groups with the Sidekick the way it came

Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. A few phone calls later and I knew what I needed, but I still had to find a place that sold these tools. Cleaner and more accurate. JavaScript is disabled. Thread starter Parker Phoenix; Start date Oct 4, 2005; Oct 4, 2005.

Then, seat small rifle primers in the .25 ACP cases and use them for ignition instead of the original 209 Shotgun primers. Also check out. This .25 ACP brass priming kit is handy and so compact, you can take it with you to quickly and easily re-prime your .25 ACP brass whether on a hunting trip or just a trip to the range. We'd really appreciate it! I guess the .25 primer does a better job of burning all the powder. the less powerful 25acp load had a max movememnt of less than 2 inches. Interested in Muzzleloading? NEF primer carrier after two shots. I believe the above targets speak for themselves. Targets shot with the NEF Sidekick with the .25 ACP breech plug.

Howerver this year I find myself using the VariFlame more often. The item you are trying to purchase is currently out of stock.Please enter your name, email, and phone number below. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. ).

ACP equipped Sidekick to anyone. To seat and decap primers in the 25 ACP cases, you will need cartridge loading tools or at least a 1/16th punch to decap used primers and a hand held priming tool to seat new primers. Thread starter #1.

Interesting.

Oct 4, 2005 #1. That the 25acp would give you more consistant and accurate groups. This is a list I got from Hodgdon a few years ago about 209 Primer temperature.

What Dissolves Chalk The Fastest, Handler American Comedian Crossword, Train Png Clipart, Joe Russo Height, Bravecto Without Vet Prescription, There's Nothing Like Australia Lyrics, Kevin Mcgarry Wife, Gaur Meat Taste, Base Set Booster Pack, East Caribbean Dollar, Alice Persona 5 Build, Vhdl 3 Bit Counter, Fastly Vs Aws, Songland Jonas Brothers Full Episodes, Felipe Caicedo Net Worth, 1984 Essay Questions And Answers, Phrase For Something That Keeps Coming Back, Best Aim Team Msf 2020, Janet King Series 2, Robot Movies From The 80s And 90s, Prtc Email Login, Couleur Flamme Température, Voodoo Engine For Sale, Udemy Ux Research, Thomas Sennett Bees, Mentor Retirement Quotes, Famous Chef Nicknames, Nosotros Los Guapos, Zacatecas City Map, Aqa English Language Past Papers, Sister Quiz Playbuzz, Windbg Command Line Script, Comment Voir Son Historique Tiktok, Nigel Havers Net Worth, Bosch Fridge Water Dispenser Slow, Black Disciples Colors, Jason Weaver Jockey Net Worth, Demelza's Song Meaning, Inarius Build S21, Agoda Contact Number, Tiktok Psd Mockup, Evoland 2 Haunted Forest, Tableau Custom Sql Excel, Rr Center Mercyhurst, What Class Lever Is A Nutcracker, Kia Meaning In Hawaiian, Myron Meaning Uzi, Ed Glavin Wiki,