chino xl mensa

Chino XL starred in the films Barrio Wars, Vatos, The Beat, Crime Partners, Alex & Emma, Playas Ball, Gang Warz, and Young Cesar.
|  Chino's has built a loyal following since his 1996 debut Here to Save You All from stacking oft-referential multisyllabic rhymes (“travelin' through my abdomen/unravelin' at the speed of a javelin” from 2001's “Nunca”) and his gift for vivid storytelling with a pitch-black sense of humor (“I roll with killers who spent more time in the pen than ink” from 2001's “That Would Be Me”).

Along the way came comedic improv and dramatic guest stars on network TV.Returning to his music roots, Chino and his manager, Stacey Castro worked for two years to create his third and longest awaited release, "Poison Pen", which followed the cult status of his previous two records (copies of 1996's "Here To Save You All" still sell to this day). ... metaphors, and word play and is a member of the intellectual collective MENSA. Follow us on Twitter @LAWeeklyMusic, and like us at LAWeeklyMusic.
As far as punchlines go, I do remember Aceyalone took me to [West Coast hip-hop underground mecca] the Good Life Cafe on one of my first trips to L.A. and said if I could get respect there, then I really got chops. There are records on there that you can only make once. TIL of ablaut reduplication, an unwritten English rule that makes "tick-tock" sound normal, but not "tock-tick". Whenever Jesus was tempted or looking for clarity, He went to the desert.

I feel like there's more space, metaphorically, because there's space physically.

You identify as a Los Angeles MC, but you're originally from New Jersey.

If you make a reference of something “here today, gone tomorrow,” it really dates your work. I'll get to the set, and the other actors are fully aware of [my] work, and I'm like, OK. © 2020 Celebrity Net Worth / All Rights Reserved, © 2015 Celebrity Net Worth / All Rights Reserved, How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hop. Sometimes I feel in hip-hop, and in music in general, the value of the writing is so underappreciated, and in movies and TV, everyone knows that it all starts with the writing. Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it. The results are fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors and industry insiders. He was raised in New Jersey (although he was born in the Bronx, NY) and has been rapping since the late 80's. I heard it a few times and I felt, eh, nobody really knows who this guy is, but sometimes you'll still go with it.

On this album, I had a reference to [serial-killing pig farmer] Robert “Willie” Pickton. Chino XL has also released the albums I Told You So in 2001, Poison Pen in 2006, Something Sacred in 2008 (with Playalitical), and Ricanstruction: The Black Rosary in 2012.

His mother is African-American; his father, with whom he is estranged, is Puerto Rican.

How different has it been being based in L.A.?

The one thing where they intersect, for me, is they both start with literature.

Frequently listed among the top-five hip-hop lyricists of all time. View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro.

Everyone sits around and reads a script.

As I get better, I start everything with the end.

Old Dodge Tow Truck For Sale, Alicante Tomando Leche De Vaca, How Popular Is The Name Peter In Uk, Atomic Radius Of Chromium In Nm, Pointer Rescue Ohio, Boomerang Film Complet, Ivan Toney Chant, Fighting Fantasy Magehunter, How Did Fludd Die, Skull Mountain Jesus, Josh Bridges Wiki, A Rulebook For Arguments 5th Edition Ebook, Mtv Acapulco Shore, Ck2 Join Game Greyed Out, Kio Cyr Merch, George Stubbs Quotes, Matthew Robertson Net Worth, Water Hardness Layton Utah, Diy Disinfectant Spray With Isopropyl Alcohol, How To Increase Growth Hormone Naturally By Food, Exercise Science Research Topics, Natural Glute Ham Raise At Home, Cooked Fish Terraria, Mayo Clinic Employee Portal, Ilona Massey Spouse, Lexus Ct200h Transmission Problems, Mission Mountains Closure, Mr Cheeks Net Worth 2020, Sezzle Share Price Forecast, Peter Kay: Live At The Manchester Arena 123movies, Scott Allen Obituary Florida, Bohr Model Of Sulfur, Gengar Weakness Fire Red, Bretman Rock Cousin Kieffer, Violet West Billy, Hypoallergenic Cats For Sale, 4x100 Smoothie Wheels, How Many Characters In Lego Marvel Superheroes 2, How Thick Is Figure Skating Ice, Hmg注射 妊娠 した, Kimrie Lewis Married, Rocket League Mmr, School Zone Lights Flashing But No School, Crooked Lake Ny, Funny Devil Quotes, Gem Tv Sibe Mamnoee, Chop Shop Knives, Kanishk Tharoor Wife, Sunday School Lesson On Love 1 Corinthians 13, Cattails Game Promo Codes, Paper Mario Games, Cnn Anchors Salaries, Danielle Aykroyd Net Worth, Ignazio Boschetto Wedding, Garter Snake Australia, Physical Abilities Test (pat) Walmart, Personal Excellence Essay, 3ds Rom Cia, Elgin Ruckus Discount Code, Jetson Electric Scooter Error Codes, Payroll Giovanni Wiki, The Ledge Stephen King, Chesapeake Shores Saison 1, Google Docs Notorious, Bathroom Newsletter Names, Lu Xun A Happy Family, Ps4 Macro Scripts, Wildscapes Animals List, Zelda Main Theme, Sorour Arbabzadeh 2020, When To Remove Parchment Paper From Cake, Large Stallions Breeding Small Mares, Norman Whiteside Wife, Peter Piper Rhyme, Ethiopian Orthodox Pictures Of Jesus, How Big Is A Sprite 5e, Winter Warz Intro Sample, To My Youth Bol4 Chords, Weaver T46 Scope Review, Alligator Poop Image, Sportster 1200 Kit, Used Argo For Sale Craigslist, Ada Diabetes Guidelines 2020 Pdf, Joshua Bee Alafia Net Worth, Dumb Tunnel System, Cha Cha Lyrics, Blague Vulgaire Algerien, Average Number Generator, Remote Control Emoji, Ifo 21 Victims, Yuan Bayuan Age, Brandon Lafell Wife, Nba 2k20 1v1 Online, David Jensen Actor, Hamilton The Musical Essay Topics,