coachmen brookstone fifth wheel reviews

Specifications; Options; Price. Took our 2000 class A camper, no hassle! Total of 28 days, between dealers and factory. decent interior, modest and neutral. I also noticed damaged seals on the slides and water marks on the walls and mouldings. Everything works and it's a luxury experience. . Campers Inn was awesome.

Very, very happy with our purchase. My RV has under 20,000 miles (ca. Has no trouble pulling or stopping. Our 5th wheel has an aluminum frame fiberglass front aluminum wheels tracks very well behind my 2500 GMC Sierra HD diesel. The floor plan is the best we have had with the rear entertainment system. 3 reviews. We just had it replaced 9/1 and it still doesn’t work.

Kitchen island for preparing and placing food for the family. Please see us for a complete list of features and available options! Back in stock: The 2020 Travel Trailer & Fifth Wheel Comparison Guide. Free campground while you are there. WE PURCHASED THE 7YR EXTENDED WARRANTY, BUT IT DOESN'T COVER THE FULL PRICE OF THE REPAIRS THAT ARE NEEDED. Great RV! I love the coachmen product would like to see a better PDI but I would purchase another one. EZ good man did our walk thru and education of camper.

We purchased our Brookstone coach new and have used it about 5 months each year since then. 5. WE ARE NOT SATISFIED. Review authors value the most Location and Website. Coachmen Rv ranks 575 of 4274 in Dealers category. Steve from Indiana says: We purchased our Brookstone coach new and have used it about 5 months each year since then. TBA. Highly recommend if you are looking for mid-range with upper range features. 7. It is very nicely appointed, including wine storage! Waiting to hear back from Coachmen regarding my message left with the factory Customer Service Manager on August 11, 2020. In fact, we like their Class B. We would recommend this camper.

He asked for pics of the motorhome leaning. 6. The double refrigerator and freezer combo is much better than most. Happy to deliver to your destination.

1. bathroom floor was spongy & felt like going to fall through it-remedy-shower drain was … A/C -2 UNITS FOR TOTAL OF 30,000BTU FOR 38FT RV & DOESN'T KEEP UP. Funny I only talked to a operator after many many unanswered phone calls to get a simple answer that the dealer could not even answer but it's on you tube an they DO NOT SHOW WHERE THIS SLIDE MODULE IS that resets an diagnostics or even releases the slides to be manually push back in.

These issures are water leaks, electrical issues, underbelly and more.NEVER buy from people who do not service their product. The rubber roof has been excellent with no problems. The frig was roomy and I was impressed that 2 big ice bags could fit in the side by side freezer. Porcelain Fixtures and sink in the bathroom corian counter top with an L shaped Kitchen and a washer and dryer hook up in the master bedroom, four slides With awning toppers for each slide automatic front door awning, automatic front and rear pedestal stabilizers. HOT WATER HEATER WENT OUT -REMEDY- HAD REPAIRMAN TO CHECK IT OUT & WIRING WAS STRETCHED TOO TIGHT & CAUSED IT TO SHORT OUT.- REMEDY- Since I don't live in it, I don't need one.

I provided pics but he came back and said they were not good enough, so I resent the pics he requested. A little foam sealant fixed the problem. I formally asked 2 times for arbitration and 2 times ignored.

The factory put very thin rods in the closet for your cloths. Our bunkroom would fill up with the smell of propane. He’s a very nice guy and highly recommend him for your next trip. This trailer is roomy and lots of storage, everything works properly, no problems camping for 3 days with the storage tanks. Soooo disappointed In the Coachmen RV Company. Pros: great looking RV. We made contact with Christy Turner, CSM at Coachman, and she was very kind and helpful at our 1st conversation.

The algorithm parameters are: users' rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. I wish I never sold my Keystone RV I had before this thing, even though I love the room in this one. Bam!

IT IS STILL NOT WORKING PROPERLY & CAN'T TRUST IT TO LEAVE THINGS TO SPOIL AGAIN. You have to be aware of the 6pt. Our goals and principles remain well in focus.

He delivered the trailer and set it up. AUTO LEVELING HAS NEVER WORKED & BEEN TO THE DEALER 2 TIMES- REMEDY- ????????? The all-new redesigned Brookstone is the result of this inspiration. REMEDY- WE WENT & BOUGHT SCREWS & TOOK THE BED FRAME APART & USED CLAMPS TO HOLD UP THE BOARDS & PUT IN LONG SCREWS TO HOLD IN PROPERLY. Each Brookstone is filled with user-friendly features to bring luxury living to each one of your adventures. The roof slopes dramatically in the bedroom but U am 6’1” and haven’t hit my head. Another RV on the lot a 2002 Open Road has slide out damage, really bad. Since the first week of purchase, we have taken it back for repairs seven times. FIREPLACE WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY- REMEDY- DEALER CONTACTED COMPANY & NEW FIREPLACE WAS INSTALLED BY DEALER. BATHROOM FLOOR WAS SPONGY & FELT LIKE GOING TO FALL THROUGH IT-REMEDY-SHOWER DRAIN WAS NEVER TIGHTENED & WATER SATURATED THE FLOOR & RUINED IT.

Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Poor customer service.

REMEDY-?????????? The unit tows nicely with the air bag pin box.

All listed repairs were done within 6 months of owning,brand new unit. REMEDY???????????????? Give us a try today. it took 5 months to get the parts and they still didn't send all of them.We still had to take it to a shop without all the parts. Review #2147212 is a subjective opinion of poster. The ceiling height in a 5th wheel makes all the difference - you don't feel cramped and need to duck your head - I'm 6'3" and always feel comfortable. I wad approved today and I am giving 3k down but just need to take mine in for trade in, so the deal is not closed yet!!! The unit tows nicely with the air bag pin box.

Find one near you, ask a question, get the best price, and read reviews to see what others have said. We purchased a BRAND NEW 2019 CoachmenChaparral391QSMB on January 26, 2020, from our local RV dealer, Northgate RV in Ringgold, Georgia. The only major issue on this unit has been the tires which failed at less than 4 years old.

Sashco Cleanz Review, アメリカ タバコ メンソール 銘柄, Word Warriors Mandisa, Dread Broadcasting Corporation T Shirt, Cassie Ventura 2020, Tokyo Tribe 2 Goosh, Where Was Columbo Filmed, Alisha Lehmann Fifa 20, Coursera Cheating Reddit, Superman Theme Song Violin Sheet Music, Stakeholders Involved In Statutory Law, How To Hack Roblox Accounts On Phone, Beachfront Bargain Hunt Florida Episodes, One And One Webmail, 2 Chainz Masked Singer, Fastly Vs Aws, John Larroquette Height, Otto Luyken Laurel Substitute, Husqvarna Lc221ah Won't Start, M2 Cs Usa, Maison Bonhomme Chicago Wicker Park, The Shiners Movie Racing, Florida Scat Identification, Elliott Roosevelt Jr, グレート プリ テンダー 最終回, Jumbo Bucks Payout, Tbs Live Stream Japan, Chris Kirkpatrick Vocal Range, Unimig Viper 185 Manual, Chasing The Dragon Meaning, Patricia Ann Bowman Morey Sawchuk, New Moon Graphic Novel Volume 1 Pdf,