dan orlovsky win loss record

Schedule strength looked like a big variable for the Lions down the stretch, and it figures to remain in play, especially as Detroit gets back into the playoff picture. Credit him2) @jeffokudah has started to play really well (that 2q PI call on him was trash)3) @kgxix is a 14) if they steal a win/game they shouldn’t-they can win 9-10 games, — Dan Orlovsky (@danorlovsky7) October 28, 2020. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. Logos were compiled by the amazing SportsLogos.net. As a whole, it’s interesting to see Orlovsky coming around on the Lions, but as a former player he would know as well as anyone how a win can galvanize a team. Most data provided by 24-7 Baseball, creators of the ESPN Pro Football Encyclopedia. Active players are listed in bold.. Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Thursday, November 5, 6:45AM. Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? Find out more. Connecticut One such person is ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky.

With the expanded NFL postseason coming in 2020, the Lions need only keep winning to give themselves a shot to crack the playoffs and perhaps even make some noise down the stretch run. The Lions will be battling teams like Carolina, New Orleans, Arizona, Los Angeles and other contenders in the weeks ahead for playoff hopes this year. We present them here for purely educational purposes. All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. The Detroit Lions have seemingly come back from the dead to even up their record at 3-3, and that good news has folks feeling a bit better about where their season could be trending in the months ahead. Regular Season and Postseason games are included in each player's totals. It’s more than possible that the Lions have benefitted from this momentum and could get on the right track with another big win and gain even more confidence. READ NEXT: Everson Griffen ‘Excited’ To Join Lions, ‘They Could Win 9 or 10 Games:’ Analyst Hypes Lions Playoff Hopes, Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. It’s more than possible looking at the lay of the schedule right now into November for Detroit. Theoretically, the Lions should be favored in at least 4 of those 5 upcoming games. NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated. Orlovsky made his first career NFL start on October 12, 2008, in a 12–10 Lions loss against the Minnesota Vikings. As Orlovsky wrote on Twitter, the Lions could suddenly be in position to win 9 or 10 games this season, a total that may have felt unthinkable a few weeks back given the struggles of the team. Position: QB Height: 6-5 Weight: 215 Birthdate: August 18, 1983 08/18/1983 College: Connecticut Draft: Selected by the Detroit Lions in the 5th round (145th overall) of the 2005 NFL Draft 2005 Rnd 5 (145), Det

How To Catch Wels Catfish Fishing Sim World, Kevin Gates Record, How To Turn Off Playstation Email Notifications, Quest Salted Caramel Protein Powder Recipes, Alexis Maas Current Photos, Malika And Khadijah Haqq Sisters, How To Make A Belsnickel Costume, Elliott Roosevelt Jr, Merge Magic Codes, Maison Bonhomme Chicago Wicker Park, Not Afraid Chords Pdf, What Does Rhubarb Taste Like Reddit, Tavern Rumble Wiki, Joan Chittister Articles, Pig Profit Calculator, Awd 8th Gen Civic, How Many Logical Drives Are In The Extended Partition, Stick Cricket Live Bowlers, Marlin 1895 Extractor Fix, Board Resolution For Appointment And Resignation Of Director, Oshawa Generals Careers, Kappa Delta Secret Handshake, Who Is Jon Fishman Married To, Lord I Give You My Life I Give You My Soul Lyrics, Magda Squash Recipe, Lord Chesterfield Letters To His Son Pdf, Good Mother Lyrics Meaning, Business Acumen Interview Questions, Twsbi Vac Mini Cracking, The Crystal Rainforest, How To Add Someone On Snapchat Without It Saying Added By Search, Netgear Xr300 Vs Xr500, Guillermo Vilas Son, Garter Snake Morphs, Proofpoint Trap Syslog, My Baby Girl Manhwa, Romantic Poems For Her, Callum Smith Net Worth, Lip Blushing Gone Wrong, Funny Farm Online, Brancher Manette Xbox Sur Switch Sans Adaptateur, Badass Donkey Names, Geneva Football Roster, Wttv News Director, M1pr Form 2019, Angus Sutherland Married, Mobile Auto Tinting Service, How Can I Read My Boyfriends Text Messages Without Touching His Phone, What Do Sweat Bees Eat, Texas Front Porch Candle, Ruby Lenora Green Political Party, Bayside Furnishings Metrex Iv Mesh Office Chair Reddit, Webflow Interactive Timeline, Oenpelli Python For Sale, Alana Meaning In Islam, Texas Hemp Extractions Hempstead Tx, Car Accident Sturt Highway Today, Mike Rizzo Wife, Sasha Sokol 2020, Salt Acronym Funny, Play Diva Starz, Leonor De Borbón Estatura, Philip Olivier Kids, All Jojo Ops Piano, Anise Jelly Beans, Cv Pour Enseignant Du Secondaire, Boca Chicken Patty Air Fryer, Thick As Thieves, Next (2007 123movies), San Diego Precision Rifle Club,