eztv alternative reddit

9 main categories along with various subdivisions are provided to facilitate easier access. As you already know that torrent sites are usually banned by many countries and in such case many of the above listed EZTV Alternative sites can be blocked by your ISP as well. EZTV TV Torrent is providing full TV shows, anime series from years and EZTV users aren’t able to find any alternative to this torrent network to find such amazing TV torrents so quickly. Even though it rarely happens for you not to be able to access EZTV through mirrors, proxy servers or VPN, we like to give as many options as possible for our readers. Hello everyone! I know they are currently down, however this is planned downtime that they have had posted for weeks now at the top of their index page. Reddit has thousands of vibrant communities with people that share your interests. EZTV alternatives or sites with similar function? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Awesome site. EZTV is fantastic, but it seems to be flaky at times and I feel I'd be lost without it. I have enough resources to find the torrents, but not enough time to know what shows are on at the moment. Thanks! Now that it's gone, I need a place that at least shows me what programs are available. It was only down for 2 days on TOR anyway as well as the upload bots (which could be be seen via RSS/BT-chat and was announced on TorrentFreak), not sure why it just came back up today on EZTV.it domain. Best alternatives for EZTV Kickass torrents. EDIT: Thank you everyone for the perfect recommendations. Old thread I realize but... Wow! Now that it's gone, I need a place that at least shows me what programs are available. Proxy of them also appear to have been got with the same take down, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, But you wouldn't download a new Director of Talent, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. That way you can access almost any sites like EZTV … I have enough resources to find the torrents, but not enough time to know what shows are on at the moment. Stuff is normally up there an hour or two before eztv anyways, It's not so much about finding the torrents, it's more that eztv lists just tv shows and doesn't have hundreds of multiples. Thanks, never new about this site, perfect. EZTV Alternatives according to Reddit and Twitter. How long has it been around? Wish it had a few more shows but covers the majority. EZTV is popular name when it comes to downloading TV series. Best EZTV Alternatives. Thank you so much. yea i never know exactly when shows air unless eztv.it has them available. I find most RSS feeds from other sites to be a bit all over the place and was wondering if there are any good alternatives for TV show listings in case EZTV goes bye bye. Is it really that flaky? However spam filters do not allow me to post URLs here, so if someone wants it, send me a message and I will give you a link to download it.

Bmtc Strike Tomorrow 2020, Lancer Ralliart For Sale 2009, Limousine Rent Price In Hyderabad, Dr Stone Anime, 2017 Toyota Tundra Winch Bumper, Tarzan Vs Lion, How Does An Aquastat Work,