fashion rep review

People rely on reviews to make better decisions. Our goal: 1 site that fits all needs.

Topics may include foreign markets such as: Taobao, Weidian … He was extremely chill. The 300+ Better Business Bereau complaints can paint a more descriptive picture as to what is going on. If you want a quick respond from the seller , you should chat to him through LINE. Shipping fees arent something Sam has control over as they are shipping costs from the company I believe.8/10, Especially considering the product I received, the pricing is excellent. What is the interview process like at Fashion Nova? Great quality. top quality, quick shipping and great costumer care. If you built the pyramid of Giza in 12 hours they would tell you that's nice, make it again in 6 hours tomorrow plus another one. Your shipping time may take some time.. but they will NOT disappoint you! I am very satisfied and will definitely order again :). I was quite nervous as I've never ordered anything from anyone on either repsneakers or fashionrep.

Short breaks, lack of benefits, and poor management. Help people considering your employer make a good choice. Savvi is an MLM ( multi-level-marketing ) company within the clothing and fashion niche for women. Our Human Resources dept is extremely unprofessional and inexperienced. I will definitely be a returning customer. not going to lie i had my doubts at first but after continuously talking with a representative they explained the whole process to me and within a month the shoe had arrived it is fantastic and i recommend. Amazing quality on nupset and off white thx and fast shipping, I do not recomend buying products from them... One of the support guys got mad because I couldnt pay trough bank transfer. Everything you're told to do one day is completely wrong the next day. If you are new to reps and looking to get started...this is easily now my favourite guy to shop from. You have to tell customers what ever the CEO thought would be the best lie to tell on why things aren't shipped.

The most useful review selected by Indeed. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fashion Nova. Ru - im telling you. A lot of times working from 6-6 four days straight trying to catch up. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews.

Quality is very good, too. How old do you have to be to work at fashion nova? Fashion Nova Reviews by Location. I cant tell if its legit or a scam. The job itself is relatively easy, but due to the poor management the morale is extremely low. Me encanto trabajar ahí. defiantly going to buy more from here NO CAP!

Best Replica ever!!! People will literally work here for 1 week and disappear. I would run the lines and make sure we see stacked up on product ask for more if I had to send people to break or lunch fix crates for others and hold everything in place to have a good work day, It was okay to work there a lot of pros and cons just like any other company , got to take the good with the bad and make it work and just handle your business. It says on theyr site they take transferwise... then they become mad and toxic against customers. When the owner was upset it would mess everyone's day up and no one could work properly. I am very satisfied and will definitely order again :). Thanks for the review, Hamlet. Safe Browsing status showing you whether the website is Safe or Unsafe to use. Social Popularity provides you the information about how popular the website is, and its social presence in all popular social networks such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest and Stumbleupon.

Fast paced, long hours, short breaks, decent pay, Working as Customer Service Representative. As someone who is new to reps within fashion and within sneakers. I was able to communicate with customers in a positive environment. For website owner if you would like to report the rating is incorrect, you can request a Site Evaluation at WOT forum. The products are on the pricier side for fake designer, but it’s worth it for me if the quality is good. Check whether Fashionsrep.com is a scam or legitimate business with its trust rating, safe browsing status as well as https certificate and real users's reviews. It took almost a month for my shoes to come due to Coronavirus, but it was worth the wait!! Don't let the social media hype fool you! Our community is ready to answer. You can wear your own sneakers instead of work boots love this place, I loved this job the coworkers are nice the people are nice. Wow. - Good quality (as on pictures)- Fast shipping (to Germany)- Nice supportDefinitely coming back for more! At first, I thought this website is fake or just a scam website because the website’s link popped up when I searched for the best quality replica for off-white on Google, and I saw their post and people’s comments who have already bought the products from them, then I began to trust the website a bit, and then, I’ve decided to take risk , I ordered 2 FOG essentials tees which cost 55$ each and BOOM!!! Will certainly buy more stuff on this page. Have already bought several things in this store and am always impressed with the excellent quality.

fashion nova’s work space is a great place for someone who has no work experience, the employees all get along as one.

It says on theyr site they take transferwise... then they become mad and toxic against customers. This leaves the few dedicated reps with the stress of taking on an overload of work. I'm Impress, Order twice from repfashions now both time very happy quality are good just like the pic in the site will buy more for sure. My experience with Sam was amazing. The attendance policy is ridiculous w no grace periods & write ups last a yr. Our goal: 1 site that fits all needs. “If you needed a sign to quit your toxic job, here it was at Fashion Nova”. Im interested in a pair of Chanel shoes. Fast paced work environment. The quality of their replica is no joke, it’s pretty close to the authentic one. Very friendly people to work with. Thanks for the review, Hamlet. I also like the company itself as a consumer so it made it more enjoyable. not going to lie i had my doubts at first but after continuously talking with a representative they explained the whole process to me and within a month the shoe had arrived it is fantastic and i recommend.

The customer service rep is named Jessica.

A lot of work, little pay. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fashion Nova. IF you Ask me they dont want customers, this isnt how you run a shop.Here is something that he said to me... « No worries, good luck cop this quality level at other fufu store.Sincerely,Kenny ZhangCustomer Support», I got my order today. Fashionsrep.com ranks #2,531,777 among over 30 millions websites in World. Needless to say hes become my trusted seller. but I do recall that, upon its suggestion, several women (that’s seven or more, technically) in the vicinity declared it a great idea.

Great training. Your opinion on our customer service is greatly valuable to us! Fashion nova is a great company. Your shipping time may take some time.. but they will NOT disappoint you! This is a good place if your looking for a part time they offer overtime 6 days a week sometimes . How do you feel about the future of Fashion Nova? I enjoyed working for this company the amount of time I was there. Got hands on customer service experience.

- Good quality (as on pictures)- Fast shipping (to Germany)- Nice supportDefinitely coming back for more! RepArchive is your search engine for everything from China that’s fashion related . JUST FASHION NOW Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported Your Search: Just Fashion Now. CURATED CONTENT. If you need a job that pays minimal and works you to death great place. 1 review One of the best websites to purchase… One of the best websites to purchase your Reps at 1:1 These guys are no joke whatever you see in the picture it is really what you get in hand Quality is Top Notch will buy again 100%% TRUST.. just the shipping takes … Proceed me with a job that I was able to utilize my skills and perform all necessary tasks that were assigned to me .

Will certainly buy more stuff on this page. FashionReps: A community based on the discussion of the replica culture. Too many things that do lot belong in the work environment. At first, I thought this website is fake or just a scam website because the website’s link popped up when I searched for the best quality replica for off-white on Google, and I saw their post and people’s comments who have already bought the products from them, then I began to trust the website a bit, and then, I’ve decided to take risk , I ordered 2 FOG essentials tees which cost 55$ each and BOOM!!! How are the working hours at Fashion Nova? Beware to be verbally abused by the CEO, who favors people of middle eastern dissent. Very authentic looking product will defo be back. Long hours, but decent pay. Customer Service Representative (9) See more Fashion Nova reviews by job title. Quality is very good, too. :). First time with repertoire and it won't… First time with repertoire and it won't be my last. There's a lot of favoritism.

© 2020 Trustpilot A/S.

Keep looking for a job somewhere else. Safe Browsing status for Fashionsrep.com is Unsafe.

I don’t remember which of us came up with the idea to create a fashion review mad-lib (remember mad-libs?) We are made to lie to the customers about their orders daily because no1 ever knows what's going on. I'm Impress, Order twice from repfashions now both time very happy quality are good just like the pic in the site will buy more for sure. Work environment is stressful and competitive.

This has literally been the easiest online transaction ive had lol.

Quality is very CRAZY, these might even be the real deal. The quality of product is very good, very warm. There is no job security.

I also wish the company have more flexibility hours for the employees. Luxurytastic Replicas has got a lot to offer. Thanks Repfashions for the best picks! whenever celebs would combine we would have to play a role as if we liked fashion nova. top quality, quick shipping and great costumer care. The leather is on point and judging by LC pictures, its on par.

Management rude besides head boss nice Asian man, Clean & fast. This is the worst company you can ever work for and they’re racist towards blacks when we are all a minority this company under pays and treats employees like children. I had very high hopes for this job, but it just isn't working out. I got mine for £37, yea I lover brother sam he is a really great seller he came through for me pretty good can def vouch for him as well.

Hours are not guaranteed. Get your quality Vlone, Supreme, Bape, Yeezy, Off White, Palm Angels & FOG Replica at Official RepFashions today! 85% of the time no1 knows what's going on because they wing everything policies change every other month.

Happy Birthday To My Favorite Person Quotes, Mexican Eagle Drawing, Cuajada Cheese Recipe, Comment Voir Son Historique Tiktok, 3d Model Of Skull Online, Wow Pet Guide, Discord Nitro Gift Code Generator, Winter Begonia Recap, Anfernee Simons Salary, Jidori Chicken Wiki, Why Do Some Text Messages Say Delivered And Some Do Not, James Timothy Hoffman Death, Large Stallions Breeding Small Mares, Kfan Online Store, Schwinn Ascension 29 Replacement Parts, Rivière Bella Bella Québec, Sea Glass Jewellery Devon, Aracely Arambula Net Worth, Zvents Shutting Down, Black Pope Vs White Pope, Moab Cursed By God, Werewolf Summoners War, Emily Nixon Hill, Af Meaning Pregnancy, Is Josh Saviano Married, Honduran American Actors, Malcolm Bricklin Net Worth, Partridge Family Bus Toy, Wondering Aloud Lyrics Meaning, Dayz Craft Box, Malika And Khadijah Haqq Sisters, Sasha Clements Net Worth, Serendipity Examples In Life, Chadwick Boseman Fashion, Delaney Real Estate Webster Sd, Sophie Christin Height, Ridiculous Yes Or No Questions, Sarah Karges Randy Wayne Baby, Trump Ai Speech Milk, How To Take Apart A Lews Speed Spool, Mignon Faget Retired Jewelry, Earl Thomas House Austin, Tamil Panchangam 2019, Louise Minchin Wedding, Snail Maze Online, Emily Kavanaugh Wikipedia, Jojo Fletcher Instagram Stories, Space Wolves Units, Semi Détaché à Louer Lachute, Ingrid Anderson Songs, American Realism Essay, Sap Cpi Certification Dumps, How To Cut Plexiglass Without Cracking, How To Make Garlic Water For Chickens, Wwl New Orleans Saints Radio, How Deep To Plant Tête A Tête Bulbs In Pots, Snr Image Python, Waris Dirie Friend Marilyn, Fatal Car Accident Memphis, Tn Yesterday, 2020 Honda Talon Problems, The Farmer Refuted, Ragnar Ragnarson Actor, Miller Wedding Hashtags, Sbr Rifle Case, Jay Wilds And Jennifer Pusateri,