funny limericks rude

In my limerick hubs I always had some problem getting them past the HP censors and had to change a few. Some articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products, This is a data management platform studying reader behavior. your a poet but I bet you didn't know it! glad you liked them, cheers nell. google_ad_height = 600; These are so funny! I'll try to add one here but it is quite rude so I will edit out one of the words. This is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. And opened her crack, Even though I'm not a poetry buff, I did feel obligated to contribute to the genre, because of all the great Limericks out there. Nell, do you have any idea who painted that lady with the feathered hat? PK, Hi, vietnamvet, thanks so much, glad you liked them, cheers nell.

Copyright © 2020 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc. As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things.

This is feature allows you to search the site.

thanks so much, nell, Very entertaininh hub! thanks again, nell. Sooo Shorry, too much tooo drinkkkkkk...............!

google_ad_client = "pub-0446792071173560"; LOL! If you don't put 'em back, *sighs* Not even a bar-room poet. Maybe a bar-room poet. Doing my best to ride the silent, lonely," driving-us-mad,"......Wave of isolation!! Hi, Thatguypk, lol brilliant! With a huff and a puff, I have a similar one:The once was a young man called DaveWho found a dead ***** in a caveHe said "Eugh, thats disgusting,But she only needs dusting"And think of the money I'll save. who went for a swim in the lake, There was an old lady called Betty,

Yeah! Voted up and the buttons too. Since there aren't many limericks with medical themes, I thought I'd concoct a few of my own. Limericks are usually funny, or at least light, in tone. Which is situated in the southern part of the country. If you like mysteries, psychic phenomena, true stories or just a good laugh, please feel free to click on my Profile page, the link is below, it would be great to see you. ha ha thanks again nell. These were so fun! What fun, I haven't read or written a limerick in years. The word Limerick comes from the town in Ireland called, well, Limerick!

Thanks so much for the yucks!!! google_ad_slot = "0818887140";

Great stuff! HI, angel thanks for stopping by, yes they do certainly have a soothing rhythm to them, glad you liked them, cheers nell. Fantastic. Hi Nell- What a wonderful diversion for an old rugger like me. So there you have it, mixing the English drunkards with the poetic Irish, we ended up with the mixture of Limerick that we know so well today! and thanks, nell. Some articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. This is funny and amusing, I enjoyed your work very much. Voted up, funny, and shared. Haha i love them me and my other half have been having a good laugh remembering all the ones we learnt at school together :) This is my first time to hear about limericks. Another great hub, my dear! While most of these gems have devilishly sexual overtones, some are more general in nature. Wherever did you find them all? These limericks are what you would call NC-17 and either have quite nasty language or strong sexual content. then he’d eat all the eggs that they lay. Who swallowed a packet of seeds

Which of course is all of you! Limericks are funny short poems that only take up five lines, and limericks for kids offer some of the best laughs. I really enjoyed your hub, thank you for sharing. /* 300x250 MedRec Limericks */ I wrote one recently that has gone missing, and I wish I could find it. How to Write a Limerick? google_ad_width = 160; His wife said "Jack!, These (above the belt) mixture of limericks of English drunkards with the (sober?

Hi Nell, LOVE this hub! thanks Audrey! Hi Vellur, lol! I found this extremely entertaining, thanks for the laughs. My favorite ones have always been about the little boy Willy: Hi, ACSutliff, thanks for liking it, I was going to make it a bit ruder then I thought, no don't push my luck! //-->. Who thought she was sleeping with God But she only needs dusting" Even funnier as I lay in bed next to my Roger!!!! Some articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. Thanks Vinaya, they are the one thing that always makes people smile when they hear them! Dirty Limericks are the best kind of limericks and the most popular! ), Hi Larry, haha! :) Here's a Limerick that I heard in college from a music major. Click the link for the next limerick example,