killer crocodile 2 cast

But hey, I love my giant radioactive fake crocodiles so that's fine with me. Seriously, this has more dropped plot threads than an Alex Kurtzman production, all in the name of getting to more satisfying crocodile carnage. A boat of Nuns and supposedly children (but some do look rather older ) being attacked and a fight sequence involving a small plastic doll attached to a small plastic crocodile being thrown into the water.....Oh and the use of footage from the original being used copious amounts of time. Whenever it isn't lazily replaying entire scenes from the first film, that is. Kicks the shit out of Alligator 2 FWIW. Of course! Kurios! A criminal carrying stolen money and gold hijacks a plane that crashes in a Mexican swamp, where the survivors are terrorized by a giant crocodile. I dunno its hard to keep track since you have south American folks, then speed boats, then other stuff). It picks up right after the first one. Despite eating a boatload of nuns and orphans, I'm still Team Crocodile. Hilarity ensues with a horrible looking giant crocodile that I am pretty sure they used from the first.…, On Severin Blu. Unfortunately, an undiscovered egg from that reptile has hatched, and its offspring has also grown to a massive size. A RIVER WITH A THIRSTY CROCODILE WITH AN APPETITE FOR A RADIOACTIVE MILKSHAKE! With Heidi Lenhart, Chuck Walczak, Jon Sklaroff, Darryl Theirse. The plot once again sees a giant crocodile terrorising the waters of a lake somewhere. but it started right where the first ended and even share the same cast. Made by fans in Auckland, New Zealand. Report this film, Review by Tony the Terror️‍ ★★★½ 7.

The whole world needs a blu-ray release of both of these lost treasures. Killer Crocodile 2 - Die Killerbestie beißt wieder zu; Killer Krokodil II - Die Mörderbestie : Originaltitel: Killer Crocodile II : Herstellungsland: Italien USA: Erscheinungsjahr: 1990: Genre(s): Horror: Achtung: Die folgende Cast-/Crew-Ansicht erhebt keinen Anspruch auf Vollständigkeit. Movies spanning from the 1920s to the 1990s, exploring a variety of genres: horror, sci-fi, fantasy, action, exploitation, experimental, art,…, Ah, the human race. Wer etwas mit italienischem Exploitationkino anfangen kann, wird wohl auch hier gut unterhalten werden - Ich wurde es zumindest.

The Caribbean swamps which is to be made into a holiday resort is terrorized again by a second monstrous crocodile which is killing off anyone unfortunate to be on the water. Die Rückblenden zum ersten Teil enthalten nun aber völlig anderen Dialog. Starts out with Nuns and children vs Giant Crocodile - do I need to keep typing? This…, The villagers of a tropical island believed that their troubles were over when a giant crocodile that was wreaking bloody havoc with the community was destroyed by a team of ecologists.

All the films from my exploitation lists, bundled into one mega-super-list-to-rule-them-all! Then right into the nonsense with the plot points from the first (big company hiding toxic waste in area which in turn is creating a giant killer crocadile), this one focus less on the hunters and more on the reporter who is trying to break in and get the big story to make it big. 1990 Directed by Giannetto De Rossi. Soon enough another big boi Croc is eating everything in it's way. Etwas weniger blutig geht es im zweiten Teil zu, dafür ist die Kroko-Action und die unfreiwillige Komik noch etwas stärker, auch wenn man merkt, dass sich….

Bis vor kurzem wurden die Sümpfe als Müllhalde für angeblich schon beseitigten radioaktiven Atommüll verwendet. I've seen a lot more than this. Listen mit Killer Krokodil II - Die Mörderbestie, Killer Crocodile II / AT: Killer Crocodile 2 - Die Mörderbestie, Killer Krokodil II - Die Mörderbestie ist ein, Die besten Streaming-Tipps gibt's im Moviepilot-Podcast Streamgestöber, Besetzung & Crew von Killer Krokodil II - Die Mörderbestie. I like the first one a little more, but this was an enjoyable sequel and the crocodile still looked pretty killer! I really love these movies more than anybody probably should, but it’s just who I am. When I read that Killer Crocodile II was just a beat-for-beat repeat of the first Killer Crocodile, I said they were crazy. Wer etwas mit italienischem Exploitationkino anfangen kann, wird wohl auch hier gut unterhalten werden - Ich wurde es zumindest.

But hey, I love my giant radioactive fake crocodiles so that's fine with me. Andrew Liverod 11,873 films 426 17 Edit. probably shouldn't have. Mobile site. (I Hope).

Enjoyable but inessential creature feature from the VHS era.

Richard Anthony Crenna Debra Karr Ennio Girolami Terry Baer Héctor Álvarez Alan Bult Paul Summers Tony de Noia Frank Tood Neil Maugham Alan Seigel Clara Ginehez Martin Sellers Joe Scott Fabrizio De Angelis Dardano Sacchetti Carolyn De Fonseca Franco Fantasia Robert Spafford Peter Schreiber, Giannetto De Rossi Dardano Sacchetti Fabrizio De Angelis, Killer Crocodile 2 - Die Killerbestie beißt wieder zu, Killer Crocodile 2 - Die Mörderbestie, Killer Crocodile II, 90 mins   A little slower and flat than the first film and…, Sequel to Killer Crocodile. Well...i guess the producers couldn't really think of way to progress the story meaningfully, so we basically just get the same film over again! Eh. I do respect the sheer audacity of using exactly the same model croc from the first movie without even giving it a new paint job. Killer Crocodile 2 tries to follow the Jaws path with the 'dangerous' waters turned into a holiday resort and falls down the same trap as that franchise. A boatload of nuns and orphans becomes a snack for the Killer Croc, which is about the only memorable thing to happen before the final boss fight in the third act. Well its definitely not as good as the first but there's still a good amount of entertainment here.

Keeping Up With The Joneses Australia Where Are They Now 2018, Tyler Shandro Parents, Roz Hammond Partner, Paul D Beloved Essay, Bass Cat Jaguar 450r For Sale, Shisui Uchiha Vs Danzo Episode, Jimmy Onishi Biography, How Do Pigs Show Affection To Humans, How Did Evan Smedley Die, Ikea Pello Chair Parts, Reactivate Deleted Kik Account, Zombie Base Building Games, Monsoon Eurorack Manual, Car Accident Sturt Highway Today, Savage A22 Threaded Barrel, Sennheiser Hd 280 Pro Old Model Vs New Model, California Scratch Tickets, Irt Calworks 2019, Rain Sim Puk Code, Is Pitt Lake Open, Sarah Ruhl The Clean House Pdf, What Does Yahudim Mean, Charlet Duboc Partner, Kxii News Anchors, F136 Engine Reliability, Distance Decay Of Pizza, Roblox Piano Sheets, Chowanoc Tribe Housing, Nazis Still Alive, Dakota Culkin Twilight, Chelsea Kilgore Age, Mcnab Dog Aggression, Honda Rancher 350 Performance Mods, Iceco Discount Code, Cameo 4 Tools, Sample Text File For Word Count, How To Cut Plexiglass Without Cracking, Sheikha Bint Saeed Bin Thani Al Maktoum Biography,