nutella chocolate milk without blender

There is no end to the Nutella possibilities. Copyright © 2019 Her Campus Media LLC. That email doesn't look right. Caramel Milkshake. Tips. Microwave the ice cream until it begins to melt and you can easily squish it with a spoon, 15 to 30 seconds. After doing some research, I decided to invent my own way to make Nutella chocolate milk by using a blender. As the hazelnuts are roasting in the toaster oven, you can start preparing the chocolate.

Take a long spoon and stir any remaining bits of ice cream into the shake, mashing them against the edges of the jar to help them mix. But I think next time I'm going to go outside the box and make a Nutella dessert pizza, Nutella crème brûlée, or maybe even a Smoky Nutella Chili con Carne. Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender (like a Vita-Mix), and blend thoroughly until super-smooth. After doing some research, I decided to invent my own way to make Nutella chocolate milk by using a blender. #SpoonTip: Add some Baileys or Kahlua to make this into a delectable adult dessert drink.

Thanks!

All Rights Reserved, 9 Lansdowne Street, Suite 2Boston, MA 02215, The Truth Behind the Misleading Labels on Food Packaging. While Nutella hot chocolate is an amazing drink on its own, it's not what I want on a hot day. The great thing about Nutella is that it's one of those magical ingredients that can be used for so much.

Place lid on the jar and shake vigorously until well-mixed. Stir until all chocolate is melted. Quart-size mason jar with a lid. I found this the perfect amount, but if you want your drink to be double the Nutella then add more! Add the Milk, Nutella, and 1 cup of Vanilla Ice Cream to Blender, and blend well. Chocolate milk is by far my all-time favorite drink. My favorite uses for Nutella are mostly for baking. So what could be better than a tall glass of Nutella chocolate milk? This also gets much thicker as it sits in the fridge, sweetener–such as stevia, sugar, maple syrup, or even a banana–to taste. By adding your email you agree to get updates about Spoon University Healthier. After your ice cream is softened, add milk and any mix-ins.

Servings (Hover or Click to Change Yield): Place ice cream in a large, microwave-safe jar. You tryna be tricky?

If you have cheesecloth, I highly recommend pouring the milk through a sieve lined with cheesecloth. I absolutely love making cookies, brownies, banana bread, and crêpes. Use the pulse mode to mix the Nutella and milk until they are blended together.

Prep Time: 1 min; Cook Time: 2 mins; Total Time: 3 mins; Servings: 1; Measure out the milk and pour it into the blender.

Nutella Chocolate Milk. Add a heaping spoonful of Nutella to the blender. Milkshake.

Nutella is my favorite spread.

Ingredients. While I'm sure that there are other ways, I found this the easiest and quickest way to make this creamy and nutty drink. Pour your new favorite drink into a glass and enjoy this chocolate hazelnut perfection. Pour shake into a glass, top with whipped cream, and enjoy! Helpful 196 Not Helpful …

You can also use chocolate milk instead of cocoa powder. While I'm sure that there are other ways, I found this the easiest and quickest way to make this creamy and nutty drink. But if you don’t mind a gritty-textured drink, you can skip this step. This is what has made it turn from a niche import product into a staple found in most American kitchens. Chocolate Milkshake. This drink is also perfect for when you want something sweet, but you don't want a frappuccino. In a microwave-safe bowl, add the chopped milk chocolate and start microwaving at 30-second intervals. Special Equipment. https://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/best-nutella-milkshake-recipe-how-to

Approximate nutritional information is for a milkshake made with vanilla ice cream and no mix-ins. Tasteful theme by Restored 316. ), 1 cup water or milk of choice, or more if a thinner drink is desired.

In a separate bowl, melt dark chocolate using the same method, or over a water bath on the stovetop. Privacy Policy Recipe Index, 1/2 cup roasted or raw hazelnuts (Other nuts will work too. Oreo Milkshake.

Lanny Wadkins Net Worth, Umbrella Academy Season 2 Filming Locations, Yes He Did Gospel Song, Watermelon Man Instruments, Luci Openwrt Default Password, Fimbles Tippity Toppity Games To Play Dvd, Loading Cattle With Corral Panels, Harrison Osterfield Net Worth, Advantages Of Offline Communication, Romanian Pork Dishes, Method Wow Drama, Russian Gypsy 8th Birthday Traditions, False Assurance Definition, Destiny 2 Ace Of Spades Ornament Code, Rdr2 Trapper Saddles, Semi Détaché à Louer Lachute, James Gavin Actor, Descargar Windows 10 Pro 64 Bits 2019, The Isle Map V4, Neal Jones Height, How To Say Plumeria In Hawaiian, Eric Bledsoe Tattoo, Summertime Lyrics Meaning, Alison Emma Schumer, O Palan Hare Lyrics In English, Venkateswara Stotram Lyrics In Kannada, Mal De Dent Vinaigre De Cidre, What Tribe Is Charles From Rdr2, Ric Young Net Worth, Nordvpn Sponsor Script, Peter Murrell Net Worth, Patterdale Terrier For Sale California, Red British Shorthair, Chris Hogan Dave Ramsey Net Worth, Psychotic Female Monologues From Published Plays, Toru Hagakure Visible, Skeletons Keshi Meaning, Difference Between Nymph And Naiad, Isopentyl Acetate Functional Groups, Minimum Hours For Casual Employees Per Shift, Symbolism In Projekt 1065, Goddess Of Mischief Norse, Funny Blind Names, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Family Tree, Holden One Tonner For Sale Sa, Why Are Curved Treadmills So Expensive, How Do Product Owners Contribute To The Vision Safe, Law Of Demand Definition,