persian cat stud service

I should have made this correction a while back … I’ve disabled the comments on this post and unapproved all of you who have missed the point of this article and are using it in the hopes of find a mate for your unaltered cat.

females. we provide very good environment in own mini home based farmhouse and also provide video clip of Mating. Don't forget to ask seller for pet medical records.

04/03/2014, Member Since 08/10/2009 - S - Last alt2="Cat Furniture"; Cheapest isnt always best either. ~, Doll Faced Persian Kittens for Sale in the USA. Queens Kings.

Post was not sent - check your email addresses! (NOT FOR SALE) pure peki bloodline. Upper respiratory diseases? Ocimom. First would be me prying Simba Kahn out of his favorite hiding place in the kitchen cabinet. lnk1="http://www.burtonspersians.com"; txt0="Exotic Persian Cats and Kittens"; For a better experience please change your browser to CHROME, FIREFOX, OPERA or Internet Explorer. I am always deeply suspicious of ANYONE who is ‘just in your area’ (HUH) and would ‘love to sell you something’ whether it is double glazing, insurance, a new kitchen (why? In this case we mated a black tabby (Tiny Bear) with a red tabby (Tang), however Tiny Bear carries the shading tendency. traditional old-style doll-faced Persians and rare breed Napoleons, Oceanpurrls CFA reg since 1989, Licensed cattery offering

lnk3="http://www.kittycatbreeders.com"; Our White and. Copyright 2020 © Pawfinder PH Powered by Cat Cartel MNL All Rights Reserved. Excellence and veterinarian approved. 7 years ago.

Persian Breeders - Famous Quotes Cat ... Stud Service Available: Sponsored Listings: Banner Advertising. Is anyone actually reading this article??? Quality that counts, Located in Phoenix, Arizona (602)276-9178. Just bring your precious female kitty (should be in heat) over to our home and we'll make sure that she'll be well taken care of (food and lodging provided). Ringworm? Stud Services offered. I got a call not too long ago from a gentleman looking for stud service. we do not take females that have been . Elaborate contracts can be written up covering many extenuating circumstances and stipulating various health and veterinary exams. today=Math.round(today.getTime()/5); proof coming from a veterinarian, sorry . alt1="Burtons Persians and Himalayans"; We have been Doll Faced Persian Kitten breeders Gallery. View the Persian Breed Profile - Provided by CatsCreation. Housing a guest female (or stud) for breeding is not a small matter. Christian Cattery offering the finest little blossoms to cherish and Please call to. Health Guarantee. Genetics is interesting. Persians with titles (champion or grand champion) can charge more for stud service.

txt3="Exotic Persian Cats and Kittens"; STUD SERVICE FOR PERSIAN CATS SERVICES from Manila Metropolitan Area San Juan @ Adpost.com Classifieds - #9280 STUD SERVICE FOR PERSIAN CATS SERVICES from Manila Metropolitan Area San Juan for over 1000+ cities, 500+ regions worldwide & in Philippines - free,classified ad,classified ads we provide very good environment in own mini home based farmhouse and also provide video clip of Mating. color orange white complete vaccine good temperement location: Tabang Plaridel Bulacan / cp# 09227217002 October 2 '14, Pets. love for a lifetime. look like teddy bear Mash Al. 0 0. CatsCreation - Linda. today=new Date(); This isn’t free, of course. I was lucky to purchase my first two female kittens from a breeder who was willing to mentor me and allow me access to her studs. 10/30/2013, Member Since 08/11/2009 - YB 06/28/2010 - Last Updated 07/20/2011, View all No photos may be removed with out permission from precious poms n persians n french bulldogs  © 2002 All Rights Reserved.

I politely inform them that I don’t offer stud service, and in some cases, usually fruitlessly, attempt to edify them. Stud Service; Past Poms N Persians; Videos; Prices ; Pomeranian Sizes; Holiday Photos; Pomeranians. //-->, gfx0="http://www.kittycatbreeders.com/banners/debbiebanner.jpg";

(1) MONTHLY HEALTH CHECK ON YOUR CATS AT HOME, (5) INSTRUCTION OF DEWORMING & VACCINATION, (6) CAUSES, SYMPTOMS & TREATMENT OF FEVER IN CATS, Follow PERSIAN CATS BREEDER on WordPress.com. We are a CFA Cattery of Stud Service Only. All cats at Purfurvid are DNA PKD negative. pure Persian Male available for Stud service. Normally the female is taken to the male, but it can work either way. Make sure your cat is on heat. google_ad_slot = "5164721829"; I don’t think so! self vaccinated, as we do not want to . Always go by word of mouth if you possibly can. document.writeln(''+eval(
'); lah. her vaccines, and you must provide. Stud Service 100% proven and produced quality kittens Kindly refer to the youtube link and kittens pictures Please contact me for faster transactions: 09565166544 or, https://www.pawfinder.ph/ad/persian-stud-service/, Kindly refer to the youtube link and kittens pictures, Please contact me for faster transactions: 09565166544 or https://www.facebook.com/wyver1991, Support by spreading the word! Equally I am reluctant to choose any supplier from telephone or other directory (Eg ‘Yellow pages’ if you have them). Silver/Chinchilla Dearheart Persian bloodlines - All kittens are CFA registered, Vaccinated, wormed, and If I were the owner of the female, I would have the same questions: you mean I’m going to just drop my precious girl off at some stranger’s house for a few days? Lv 7. Color: Black & White Bi-Color Persian. by Location - Persian Cat Stud Services. Breeding only. (NOT FOR SALE) pure peki bloodline. .res-link { width: 300px; height: 90px; }

google_ad_width = 120; CFA show parents. Welcome we are a CFA PKD negative cattery. Glossy ad doesn’t NOT mean reliable. WE DEAL IN ALL KIND OF PERSIAN KITTEN AND ADULT CATS AT VERY REASONABLE PRICE .WITH HIGH QUALITY BREEDS … CONTACT US TO PURCHASE CATS OF YOUR OWN CHOICE.

About cats, their care, and the life of breeding pedigree Persians. Sep 4, 2018 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); We're offering stud service for your female persian cat. But if you want to find a mate for your queen at a more reasonable price, we do offer quality stud services and you will still get your money’s worth. Mating Service Persian cats breeder provide excellent fertile pure Persian male cat for stud service. Persian Cat Stud Service. As you can see, she had no problems at all accepting him and he was also a sweetie. txt2="Where cats come first"; It  will cover her being tied 2 times. He had a female Persian in heat. 08/11/2014, Member Since 09/18/2010 - YG - full punch face in white colour and extraordinary furrball more than triple coated long and silky… Will she stay in heat long enough to mate? google_ad_height = 15; google_ad_width = 468; I should have made this correction a while back … I’ve disabled the comments on this post and unapproved all of you who have missed the point of this article and are using it in the hopes of find a mate for your unaltered cat. But then he might surprise me, you never know. lnk2="http://www.kittyscratchpost.com";

Corners WILl be cut.