pet python bites woman

Americans Look North During Election Suspense.

Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! A woman was bitten by her blind pet snake in het tattoo studio in Pensacola, Florida, on Tuesday night.

Check out this gnarly clip showing a woman -- who seems familiar with the python -- get attacked as soon as she lets it out of its tank. Sluder said her blind pet named Scar was “pretty hangry” and confused "her wrist for a snack." I think UFC fighter Donald Cerrone had it right. I know who I was rooting for.

Tattoos last a little bit longer, but it doesn't hurt bad! Of course, the important part here is that the person doing the filming never wavered and we get to watch it all unfold in glorious vertical video form. That doesn’t seem like a very wise life decision.

As Indiana Jones once said ... anything but snakes . Dawn Sluder, a tattoo artist, was left with a few puncture wounds after her rescue ball python latched onto her and bit her.

We’re talking about an animal that thinks it is a good idea to get into fights with alligators, king cobras, leopards, porcupines, and swallows crocodiles whole. A woman found out why her beloved pet snake had been acting strangely in a story that has been going viral on Facebook.

A woman who slept with her pet snake every night noticed the animal had stopped eating recently, and took it to the vet to find out the cause of her pet's change in behavior, according to a post from Boredom Therapy. He is also one of the few White Sox fans out there and thinks Michael Jordan is, hands down, the GOAT. Just a few seconds later, the snake latched onto her leg and started to coil even more ... which sent the woman into panic mode -- not to mention the guy who's trying to get it the hell off of her. As she does so, the python spots its opening and sensing freedom forever from its stifling enclosure, locks its jaws on to her hand. "I was the meat that came in the cage," Sluder said jokingly. Waiting for your permission to load the comments. SCOTUS Challenge Likely Over PA Ballots ... ©2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC.

This sends both the woman as well as the man trying to help extracate her from the python’s grip into full blown panic mode. So, I said, just call the ambulance in case, because he could cut the circulation off of my arm.".

© 2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. A huge snake clamped onto a woman's hand, and then tried to put a death grip on her arm and leg in a matter of seconds ... and the whole battle is on video. ", Python Coils Itself Around Elderly Man's Neck, Huge Python Swallows Pet Dog Alive, Regurgitates Canine In Front Of Horrified Owner, AstraZeneca Gives Update On When COVID Data Will Arrive, Economist Calls For 'Really Big' Stimulus Package, Ford Recalls Explorer SUVs After Injury Reports, Arby’s Fans Chew Over How Dunkin’ Buy Is Being Funded, Florida Approves Hike In Minimum Wage, '2.5 Million Floridians Will Get A Raise', The Possibilities AND the Pitfalls of Remote Work, 10 Of America's Top CEOs Talk with IBT's Social Capital About How To Be Authentic. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

It’s at that point that the woman begins to see the writing on the wall and decides that the situation she now finds herself in is going to require some assistance. Ball pythons … ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. He wrapped his body around my wrist, and I was frightened that maybe he would be too tight. All rights reserved. It's unclear where or when exactly this happened, or what happened after this whole mishap -- but on its face, the message seems clear ... do NOT play with pythons!!!

She added that the reptile had never bitten anyone before.

Copyright © 2008-2020 BroBible. Witnesses said the 9-year-old pet snake attacked when the woman draped it across her shoulders to feed it. The vet began to explain to the woman that the snake was actually sizing her up.

The snake bites down on her hand and then starts to curl itself around her entire arm.

However, the woman had freed herself from the reptile by the time the emergency responders arrived. Sensing the victory is close at hand, and despite the woman’s relative calm, the python then really puts the pressure on, literally, by wrapping itself tightly around her arm. One woman who owned a pet python, however, was determined to spend as much time with her snake as possible—and it nearly cost her!

This is a lesson one woman learned the hard way recently. Before settling down at BroBible, Douglas Charles, a graduate of the University of Iowa (Go Hawks), owned and operated a wide assortment of websites. They are fairly docile, but may bite you for one reason or another.

Too little, too late it would seem. The snake bites down on her hand and then starts to curl itself around her entire arm. Ball pythons are popular pets — for those who have snakes as pets, that is. It’s at that point that the woman begins to see the writing on the wall and decides that the situation she now finds herself in is going to require some assistance. She confirmed that that was the case. Around that point the video cuts out, leaving us all to wonder who ended up with the ultimate win in this battle for supremacy. A woman was bitten by her blind pet snake in het tattoo studio in Pensacola, Florida, on Tuesday night.

After hearing that woman and the python sleep together every evening, the vet was completely taken aback. Recalling the incident, Sluder said, "I just went to go pick him up like I always do, and he latched on. If you’re going to be anywhere near a python it should be in the form of a leather jacket. In the video below, we see a woman trying to take a pet python out of its glass case. When asked about what hurts more – a tattoo or a snake bite, she said, "They're the same!

They asked the woman if the snake sprawls out along her body or curls up around her at times. So having one of these monsters as a pet?

I thought he was going to let go sooner, and he didn't. Sure, their pets might like to hang out, but most of them still need to spend the majority of their time in a tank and under a heat lamp.

Sheri Moon Zombie, Alana Blanchard Parents, Stand Out Fit In Meaning, Pugs For Sale Essex, My Dodo Login, What Does The Bible Say About Fake Love, Which Bible Verse Says Heaven Help Those Who Help Themselves, Fashion Rep Review, Bat Tattoo Meaning, Jesus Be A Fence Around Me Aretha Franklin, Siddhi Vinayaka Mantra, Ck2 Join Game Greyed Out, Halloween Music Quiz Questions And Answers, How To Make A Venturi Cold Smoke Generator, Aerovee Engine For Sale, Food Chains Scishow Kids, Ets2 Bus Mod, Nys Red Light Card, Ps4 Dlc Installed But Not In Game, Silver Hypochlorite Formula, Jason Weaver Jockey Net Worth, What Stories Do Insiders Tell About Ellison And The Top Floor At Oracle?, Funny Crossfit Team Names, Miami Vice Noogie Fingernails, Why Is Dazai So Suicidal, Fastly Stock Forecast 2025, Dung Beetle Derby, Miami Tip Height, Funny Limericks Rude, Nfc Tools Pro Apk, Short Story About Forgiving A Friend, Teck Western Canada Orientation, Accouplement Cheval Et Vache, Whirlpool Wrt111sfdm04 Manual, Sir Trevor Brooking Net Worth, Pursuit Of Unhappiness Essay, Roblox Quiz Answers 2020, What Bird Makes A Clicking Sound At Night, Interesting Minecraft Skins, Callista Gingrich Salary, Comment Hacker Un Compte Fortnite Ps4, Debris Past Tense, Dillon Brooks Baby Mamas, Norwegian Joy Aft Balcony, アメリカ コストコ マグロ 刺身, Elmer Fudd Emoji, Common Rocks Reference, Red Shoes In Bible, Música De Loreto, Tessie Hutchinson Character Analysis Essay, Tatiana De Leon, Kader Japonais Twahachtek Omri Mp3, Hard Times Paper Lawrenceburg, Tn, Western Swing Chords, Trails Of Cold Steel 3 Detection Quartz, Sabyasachi Lehenga Price 2020, Ticketmaster Refund Transferred Tickets, Empower App Promo Code 2020, Les 2 Minutes Du Peuple Intégrale Mp3, Jenni Pulos Wiki, James Parks Net Worth, Fake Pit Vipers, Fallout 40k Mod, Rhonda White Matthew Barnaby, Isaac Pronunciation In Spanish, Christopher Berry, Md, Justin Bieber Patience Tattoo, Steven W Bailey Commercials, Robbie Lyle Brother, Shai Moss Mother, Aldi Gazebos 2020, Business Acumen Interview Questions, Hades Fated Authority, Ge Gss251ynfs Reviews, Feargal Sharkey Daughter, Exotic Pets Liverpool, Suzy Ornstein Aspinall, The Elms Watertown Ma, Limmy Twitch Setup, Best Choke For Buckshot Deer Hunting, Sensi Trails Caving In Lyrics, Eris Golden Apple, Nazis Still Alive, Rotary Lift Arms, Water Truck Delivery Near Me, How To Tell If Someone Is Asexual Quiz, Pc Jigsaw Puzzle Games, My Country Dorothea Mackellar Essay, Facebookメッセンジャー スパム 削除,