star citizen best trade routes

Do you want to do anything but carry vices? It takes forever to sell do to the buggy ass station you have to use, but you make money fast.

Given your ship size, I'd stick to running legal stuff that sells faster. Either way, might as well make an extra buck by carrying something in your cargo hold! . There are no good trading routes because there are too many traders right now. Vidéo Tutorial: https://youtu.be/RUUKxTzVkgc. This site aims to provide an easy way to browse and compare the various ships, vehicles, equipment, weapons and armour available in the game. Here are all the star citizen trade routes tools but atm you won't get perfect accuracy from any of them simply because they don't sync with servers. That’s where the “En route” tool comes in: select your origin and your destination, tweak the number of stops you’re willing to make and voilà, a trip with profit! There is still some work to do (still in Alpha) but I think it’s time to show it to you now. Go from HUR-L3 to PO avain and again, and never go under 100k in case you lose your cargo due to bugs. I cant recommend it enough. Also, it always depends of the size of the ship. 2 days ago. Website: https://sc-trading.kamille.ovh/ not sure how 2.25aUEC profit is the same as 10.00aUEC.

More posts from the starcitizen community. Trading apps working in Alpha 3.10. What would be the most efficient route to use? Please use a different web browser.

5 days ago. Alpha 3.10 Trading. Risk Reward or ROI should be the primary consideration on a trade run. Most profitable is running widow, also most dangerous. Updated with the latest data from Star Citizen 3.11, this collection of tools is the one-stop-shop for everything trade related in Star Citizen: best trade routes, shop data, etc. It also requires more capitol to buy the cargo.

Important note : When you trade around Hurston, when you come back from Arial, ALWAYS set a route to EVERUS first. With always up-to-date data, powerful filters and fancy optimization algorithms, you’re sure to find your ideal trade route! Best trade routes : starcitizen. Join our Convoy of Dedicated Captains and make your name in the logistics industry with profits to celebrate your success, Allow us to give you the tools and connections you need to succeed! Whatever your hold holds, someone will buy it: find out who will pay the most!

Well, plug your data and preferences in the form and check for yourself! Then buy agricium at 180scu/min and sell at OLISAR in unlimited quantities, *Unlimited meaning that the rate exceeds the largest cargo hold in the game, This nets you about as much as widow does, but is safer with armistice zones at each port.

I’ve worked long and hard on this project to give back to the community something cool to play with when trading in Star Citizen. Note that none of the apps show buying / selling supply / demand. 5 days ago.

This is a great starter trading guide! 1.7k.

Hello and welcome on SC Trade Tools, the optimized trade route finder for Star Citizen! Since we only have a few systems' trade info, don't judge it too harshly, but i did look for a route that benefits you both ways. Join our Convoy of Dedicated Captains and make your name in the logistics industry with profits to celebrate your success, Allow us to give you the tools and connections you need to succeed! Like VerseMate, this tool is made to find the best cargo routes in the Verse and propose you a status of the Price List with an easy way for you to report unaccurate prices. Compare that to Medical Supplies, which you have to successfully complete 17 runs without a crash to desktop just to break even.

Oh and by the way, which shops even buy stolen items? So only the old scrap/diamond route is ok. © 2012-2020 Cloud Imperium Rights LLC and Cloud Imperium Rights Ltd. We do not support Internet Explorer 11 and below. I really tried to make this website as easy, smooth, fast and efficient as possible. When you have some money around 15k, then. This is the subreddit for everything related to Star Citizen - an up and coming epic space sim MMO being developed by Chris Roberts and Cloud Imperium Games. The trading calculator on that site is awesome as well . Red is buying, green is selling.

Check your MobiGlas for the delivery routes and check your trade routes with the latest trading apps on the Star Citizen Resources page.

FLUFF. This is the subreddit for everything related to Star Citizen - an up and coming epic space sim MMO being developed by Chris Roberts and Cloud Imperium Games.

Thanks!

~80k is what you need for the Caterpillar, ~60k for a carrack. And where to buy it so it’s not too much of a detour? No problem.

First do a few missions and save up to about 10k-15k+ then go do the first thing I said.

Want to trade? FleetYards.net, Your Database for all Information related to Ships from “Star Citizen“.

30k error incoming you loose everything. Welcome to SC Trade Tools! 2.2k Posted by u/DoctorZhao 1 day ago GAMEPLAY. Important note : When you trade around Hurston, when you come back from Arial, ALWAYS set a route to EVERUS first. FLUFF. P.s. Trade route change dependent on supply and demand, if you fill up to much in one place they stop taking or pay less if they have little they pay more and take more.. So, after some hard working, let me introduce to you: https://sc-trading.kamille.ovh/ https://www.versemate.com/Trade/PriceTable this webpage can help you decide what the best trade route is. Avenger Stalker & Warlock Titanium from Arial to Lorville would be next. https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/9uz4i1/330_full_trading_sheet_by_kamille92/, Sure, but first yoy have to make 100k :) that's when iodine helps when you are starting (assuming he is starting after a wipe with low money like most of us). Once you have ~1 million to spend in cargo (so a total of 1.5m, cause you must keep 500k for a titanium route + a scrap route in case you are unlucky two times in a row), you can then start with Laranite which is the most profitable route. u/Krolz. But because of too many traders the profit is totally down. Empty to Cellin Tram&Myers, buy Diamonds. Uses data mining to always stay up to date when a patch releases. Use this spreadsheet, thanks to Kamille92 from Colossus Transports. u/SaraCaterina.

Widow is great for profit, but it takes forever. Well, let’s see: Posted by.

30k error incoming you loose everything.

Note: Profits and Prices are not reliably correct or updated. Press J to jump to the feed. It prevents your ship from potentially explode in Hurston. 1.7k.

Scrap from Area18 or Lorville to Port Olisar. It's not a bug actually, it's demand. So, what can you use this website for?

As the creator of this trading sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vZzeCHnDIVRmKeqN4VHqy5Rm3nkkLrsig2odQTxuNo/edit#gid=1186158857 For routes, use this site: https://gallog.co/trading/. There is no point earning 30% on 10k worth of cargo when you could be earning 5% on 100k worth of cargo.

380 Rubber Bullets, Ford Truck Restoration Shops Near Me, Racing Games Unblocked 66, Frozen Tuna Steak In Air Fryer, Amir Arison Married, Power Outage Tracker Map, First Law Of Thermodynamics Conceptual Questions, Foam Surfboard 8ft, Mary, Queen Of Scots Croquet Mallet, Debris Past Tense, Schwinn Ascension 29 Replacement Parts, Taurus G2c Holster Walmart, 1954 Boston Marathon, Raymond Nfc Bank, Fire Text Art, Michael Lapaglia Brother Of Anthony, Pomsky Breeders New England, Kz Tandingan Husband, Polly Jordan Age, Butterfly Feeling In Stomach For No Reason, Kristin Cavallari Net Worth Without Jay Cutler, Thoth And Ra, Hero Wars Best Titans, Icon Vs Mahle Pistons, Rutgers Big Ten Record Since Joining, I Cut My Bangs Too Short How Long Will It Take To Grow Back, Uberscoot Electric Scooter, Srinivas Singer Wife, Channel 16 Dayton Off Air, Gary Mehigan Restaurants, Ntr Metals Net Worth, Unlink Square Enix Account From Psn, Sasha Banks Son, Nth Metal Pack, Say My Name Beetlejuice, Where To Watch Tantrums And Tiaras, Teacher Retirement Songs For Slideshow, Fletcher Magee Salary, When Was Arthur Miller's Name Cleared, Diango's Toy Store Osrs, Triban Rc120 Mudguards, Rdr2 Saint Denis Bank Robbery, Wwe Rey Mysterio Wife, Dave Krieg Wife, Vinayagar Songs Mp3, Car Stereo With Sat Nav Bluetooth And Reversing Camera, Chanel 19 Europe Price, Cordelia Goode Quotes, Echoes Book English 12, How To Engine Swap Nfs Heat, Slow Boat To China Game, Bickford Senior Living Kronos Employee Login, What Happened To Daniel In The Impossible, Clogged Gas Tank Vent Symptoms, Logitech Slim Folio Replacement Keys, Telemundo 60 Anchors, Griha Pravesh Muhurat Calculator 2020, Sms Adieu Triste, Lyft Layoff List, Tacoma Rainiers Roster, Twoset Violin Merch, Parkin Cake Asda, How To Quit Chewing Tobacco Reddit, Bolaji Ogunmola Bio, Metamorphic Force Sprites, Telluride Bluegrass Festival Merchandise, Shark Patronus Meaning, Reverse Harem High School Romance Books, Lankasri World News, Lizzo On Knees,